Email marketing is important, really important! From brick-and-mortars who use it to keep top of mind with local customers, to high-volume eCommerce businesses, the difference between profitable and unprofitable online lead and revenue generation. Choosing the right email marketing solution requires a bit of foresight, and here’s why- This is a long term relationship! That’s right, as you build your email lists and sending reputation, that sticks with you for a long time. Many businesses never change providers, ever!
Here, we’ve highlighted some of the best email marketing software providers available today and will inform you on each so that you can pick the service which meets your needs, and budget.
Email Marketing Comparisons
Which Email MarketingFeatures Are You Looking For?
Find the right email marketing features for your business. Search below by features that you need to see who provides it.
|Feature Type||Details||Learn More|
|Inbox Deliverability||Ensure marketing emails get through to your subscriber's inbox||Learn More|
|Autoresponders||Ability to schedule your Emails to send automatically||Learn More|
|Email Templates||Database of existing email templates for easy creation||Learn More|
|Timing||Predicting optimal delivery time across timezones||Learn More|
|RSS to Email||Automatically share recent blog post||Learn More|
|Automation||Build automated workflow based on customers actions||Learn More|
|E-commerce Integration||Create campaigns based on shopping actions||Learn More|
|Lead Scoring||Create customer and visitor profiles for further analysis||Learn More|
|Cart Abandonment||Create cart abandonment email campaigns||Learn More|
|Landing Pages||Drag & drop landing page editor and templates||Learn More|
Find the Best Email Tracking Software
|Provider||Starter Pricing||Learn More||Free Trial|
|$15/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@getresponse|
|$15/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@activecampaign|
|$20/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@constantcontact|
|$19/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@aweber|
|$10/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@mailigen|
Choosing the Best Email Marketing Software
Features & Compatibility
Not all email marketing services are the same, at all! Features are everything. Can you integrate your email software with your website? With your CRM? With your online store? And the list goes on!
Before shopping for the best email marketing software options, take inventory of your current and potential future needs. This way, you know exactly which software will be enough to grow with you over the years because changing platforms can be tough.
Email Marketing Cost
Each email marketing service provider prices their service differently. Some charge based on the number of subscribers that have. Others, based on the number of emails you send. Others, as your lists grow, change pricing models at higher tiers. Take stock of your current list size, the amount you’re going to send, etc. and really compare what each option will cost you. Because no doubt, all will get on board with a low price. The question is this- What will you end up paying 3 years from now?!
Common Features for Email Marketing Software
Let’s take a look at some common features and functions of modern call tracking solutions.
- Email List Importing: Whether through manual imports or direct integrations with other systems, all email marketing software has it’s own version of this feature.
- Email Personalization: Some providers offer the ability to personal emails based on recipient data. Simple things like incorprating your recipients first name, location, birthday, etc. can go a long way.
- Templates: Not a designer? No worries, many email marketing companies provide templates you can work off. Just change the logo and go with these drag and drop templates.
- eCommerce Integration: Have an online store? Some providers offer the ability to connect to your store to know who bought what so that you can dynamically recommend products to users based on their history!
- Segmentation: More robust email platforms let you segment easily based on your data and other factors like the recipients location, past open history, etc.
- Automation: Need an auto-responder series or more advanced workflows, research ahead of time which will give you the automation you need.
- Reporting: Each provider provides different statistics like open rates, bounce rates, click rates, and more.
- Sign-Up Forms and Pop-ups: All email marketing services provide these, just in a different way.