Mangools is an SEO tool which brings but the typical and a few unique approaches to keyword research. In researching for this project, we got to dive deep into Mangools and find their approach pretty cool. In a nuthshell, Mangools offers brings robust keyword research, backlink research, rank monitoring, and competitor website traffic analysis tools.
In the post, we’ll review the Mangools software platform as well as the features which we really like and those that are lacking.
- Features: Organic search competitive analysis, backlink research, and probably the best keyword discovery tool we know of
- Interface: Simple, easy to use
- Customer Support: Good, email/phone/chat
- Website: www.mangools.com
- Pricing: Free trial, $29/month
Mangools Provides the Following SEO Software Tools
|Feature Type||Details||Learn More|
|Technical SEO Analysis||Search your website to find errors and look for technical SEO issues||Learn More||@semrush @seopowersuite @raventools|
|Backlink Research||Review current backlinks on a website||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu @mangools @seopowersuite @raventools|
|Backlink Management||Stay on top of link building efforts||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu @seopowersuite|
|Keyword Rank Tracking||Your website rank for keywords||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu @mangools @seopowersuite @raventools|
|Ranking History||Track historical SEO data to compare performance||Learn More||@seopowersuite|
|Organic Traffic Estimates||See estimates of how much organic traffic a website gets||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu @mangools @seopowersuite @raventools|
|Local Rankings||Analysis of ranking based on a location||Learn More||@semrush @mangools @seopowersuite @raventools|
|Local Citation Tracking||Analysis of information on local business listings||Learn More||@semrush|
|Keyword Competitors||Identify which competitors rank for specific keywords||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu @mangools @seopowersuite|
|Paid Search Research||Analysis into competitors advertisments||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu|
|PPC Keyword Research||See keyword volume and cost per click||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu|
|PLA Research||Analysis of competitor product listing ads||Learn More||@semrush|
|Display Ad Research||Research competitor display ads||Learn More||@semrush|
|PPC Ad Research||Analysis of competitor search ads and landing pages||Learn More||@semrush @spyfu|
|Competitor Traffic Analysis||Estimates of competitor traffic and on-site metrics.||Learn More||@semrush @seopowersuite|
How Mangools Works
Mangools is a great all around SEO software package with link research, keyword research, and ranking tracking tools. What we’ll focus on in the review is the strengths of their keyword research and ideation features which sets them apart from SEMrush, SpyFu, and some of the other top competitor research tools.
Here’s what we see in Mangool:
- Competitor Backlink Analysis (LinkMiner): Similar to other SEO software, the ability to find competitor links and go find links is all there. What we really like though with Mangools is the ability to preview the link target in the same window (iframe) so that you don’t have to click out of the research tool to check the link context. Huge time saver!
- Robust Keyword Research:With Mangool, they did something which we think is really cool with their keyword research tool. First, you get the typical keyword volume, CPC, etc. metrics. With the click of a button though, you can toggle to “questions” which takes your keyword and finds all related questions. With another click, “autocomplete” gives you information on the most popular related autocomplete terms. We think that the combination of question and autocomplete data makes it really easy to canvass ideas for your content. So simple, yet so powerful.
- SiteProfiler: This is Mangools traffic estimator tool. As with similar tools in SEMrush and SpyFu, the accuracy we always question but it gives you some idea.
Don’t take our word for it. You can use Mangools free here for a while before having to pay. Worth a try even if you’re a verteran SEO who has “used everything”.