If you’re advertising using online channels like Google Ads, organic search, Facebook ads, retargeting, and more, tracking your calls requires a call tracking solution which allows to track multiple online channels. This way, you can attribute the success of each channel appropriately.
On this page, we’ll quickly review the different options for tracking phone calls which come from your website.
Call Tracking Software Which Can Track Website Calls
|Provider||Instant Setup||Google Analytics Integration||Dynamic Phone Numbers||Starter Pricing||Learn More||Free Trial|
Easy Call Tracker
|Yes||Yes||Yes||$9.95/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@easycalltracker|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||$30/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@callrail|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||$45/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@phonewagon|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Quote Available||Learn More||Demo Available||@responsetap|
Choosing the Best Software to Track Website Phone Calls
When choosing the top call tracking software for your website phone calls, consider some of the following:
- Compatibility: Do you need pass website phone call information to your CRM, Google Analytics, or other service? Chances are that you do and having the correct integrations is a must!
- Reporting: Do you need to measure the average call length, total number of calls, call rating, etc.? Consider how you will need to report on your website call tracking efforts and whether the call tracking provider can provide that view.
- Call Tracking Cost: If your website advertising efforts are likely to drive high volume, long phone calls, cost is going to be a big issues. Typical call tracking companies charge by the number of minutes which you use which can drive costs up.
Website phone call tracking is handled pretty well by almost all call tracking providers. We feel that choosing the most cost-effective solution is the way to go as most solution offer the needed Google Analytics and other integrations built right in.
- Easy Call Tracker: Great online call tracking tool
- PhoneWagon: Robust website call tracking solution