For call tracking purposes showing the same phone number across channels is critical for multiple reasons. First knowing where the call came in from and second is consistency. By using a call tracking solution that uses unique phone numbers for each marketing source such as google or facebook you can stay on top of where your users are coming from. This is where dynamic numbers come in showing the same phone number to a visitor from the first refering source they initially visited your site from.
This keeps thing consistent for the user and maintains your brand consistent as well, heres a quick overview of the different providers that offer dynamic number insertion.
Which Call Tracking Software Offers Dynamic Number Insertion?
|Provider||Instant Setup||Google Analytics Integration||Dynamic Phone Numbers||Starter Pricing||Learn More||Free Trial|
Easy Call Tracker
|Yes||Yes||Yes||$9.95/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@easycalltracker|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||$30/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@callrail|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||$45/Month||Learn More||Free Trial||@phonewagon|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Quote Available||Learn More||Demo Available||@responsetap|
Selecting a Call Tracking Provider for Dynamic Number Insertion
When deciding between call tracking software for dynamic number insertion, consider some of the following:
- Call Tracking Cost: Some services offer flat pricing and others have minute limits on their monthly plans, notice whether your calls are long in general and decide on whether a flat rate solution might be best.
- Compatibility: If you have multiple services you would like to connect such as Salesforce or other CRM solutions research to see if the provider you choose has the integration capabilities.
- Reporting: Not using google analytics, then you need to consider the reporting solutions within the dashboards provided by the call tracking software. We always recommend creating your own reporting dashboards using Data Studio.
Almost all the call tracking solutions we researched offered dynamic number insertion, it is a critical feature in order to properly track where customers are coming from. We suggest considering cost when making a decision as to its almost a standard feature.
- Easy Call Tracker: Offers dynamic number insertion at a value
- PhoneWagon: Robust call tracking solution including dynamic number insertion