Cognito Forms + Zapier + Google Sheets = Google Spreadsheet With All Your Leads
Let’s say you have a website (pretty sweet!) and leads fill out your contact form (like all the time!) and you want to organize leads a bit better. That’s what today’s post is here to help you do!
We’re going to review the steps needed to magically send your website leads to a Google Sheet so that you have a great place to organize all those future customers. Best of all, it won’t cost you a penny because we’re using free, reliable tools to do it.
- Skills Needed: Ability to read and a basic understanding of
- Time Needed: 10 minutes
- Impact on Your Happiness: huuuuuuuge, it’s gonna be big!
What You’ll Need
- Cognito Forms account (free, start one now click here)
- Zapier account (free, start one now click here)
- Google account (free, start one here if you don’t have one silly)
Steps We’ll Take
- Cognito: We’ll create a basic contact form in Cognito
- Google: We’ll create a new sheet which our leads will get sent to
- Zapier: We’ll connect Cognito to Google with a very simple ZAP
Ready? Pumped? Let’s do this!
Step 1: Create a basic form with Cognito
In the first video, I’ll run through the basics of creating a basic form with Cognito Forms. If you haven’t started your free account with them yet, you can do so now. Go to Cognito. Then, watch the video below.
Step 2: Create a basic Google Sheet
In Step 2, I’ll run through the basics of creating a Google Sheet. Super simple, watch the video below.
Step 3: Zap Your Leads From Cognito to Google Sheets
In the final step, we’ll create a simple zap that will send Cognito form submissions to your Google Sheet. You’ll need a Zapier account for this so grab one free on Zapier.com.
Did it work for ya? I hope so and I hope you make good use of it. This is a great way to help track leads from one or many clients, projects, or businesses that you run.
Comment below if you have any troubles.
Leave A Comment