In today’s video post, our friend and Ebay trainer and eCommence consultant Jay Kraft debunks some of the biggest myths about selling on eBay and improving your eBay performance.
eBay Video Myths Video Summary
- What pigeon logic is and why it causes bias. Remember folks, correlation does no necessarily imply causation!
- Does refreshing inventory boost sales?
- Does “gapping” items help improve sales?
- Does having more watchers mean that your item is more likely to sell? Do the positive effects out-weight the negative effects?
- How SIO (seller initiated offers) works and how to use it.
- Do promoted listings work? Should you use the trending average?
- Much more!