Benefits are being able to:
- 1) apply functions which you couldn’t previously do in AMP
- 2) share code across amp and non-amp content for efficiency.
- Content jumping: To avoid unexpected content jumping, <amp-script> generally requires user gestures to change page content.
- Page load: Since <amp-script> doesn’t change page content without user interaction, it doesn’t modify content on page load either.
- Script size: The script used in a single <amp-script> must be smaller than 150kB. Please note that you’re welcome to use your favorite JS framework, but it must fit within that 150K limit.
Rick: The last article today, Juan, what’s going on in AMPs?
Rick: Very nice. Well, if you liked today’s news, subscribe below. Have a great weekend. Thank you for joining us.
Juan: Thank you, guys.
More Recent News
Google recently announce (via email to advertisers) a chance to SMAART shopping campaigns. In short, there's a new setting to adjust to [...]